To Maintain Platinum membership it’s important to know how to earn Status Credits that will contribute to maintaining your status or upgrading your status to Platinum membership.
Here are 4 Ways to earn more points:
1. Fly on an eligible fare with Virgin Australia or airline partners.
2. Book on a higher fare class to significantly earn more Status Credits.
3. Scan your flybuys card when you shop at Coles to earn 1 Status Credit for every $100 (up to 10 per month)
4. Combine family members Velocity Points and Status Credits into a single Velocity account.
Some of the benefits of Platinum Membership
• Access for yourself and 3 guests, plus up to 2 children aged between 2-12 to Virgin Australia Lounge.
• You will receive 4 complimentary fare upgrades per year – from freedom fare to Business class on domestic,
Trans Tasman or International short-haul flights by Virgin.
• Seating Preferences, advanced seat selection and Preferential seating.
• Companion Gold Membership and Platinum Membership
• Complimentary Baggage Allowance
• Member-only promotions