Best time to Get The American Express Velocity Platinum Card! They have a fantastic introductory offer of 50,000 bonus Velocity Points. New Card Members only.
Some Key Benefits include:
Return Economy Domestic
1.25 Velocity Points
- Complimentary flight – Virgin Australia Return Economy domestic flight
- Lounge Access – 2 complimentary Virgin Australia Domestic Lounge passes per year plus two complimentary entries per year to the American Express lounge – Sydney or Melbourne International Airport.
- Travel Insurance – complimentary international and domestic insurance when you pay on your card.
- Earn 1.25 Velocity Points per $1 spent.
- Earn 1 additional Velocity Point per $1 spent on purchases with Virgin Australia.
- No cap on earn rate. You’ll continue to earn Velocity Points for each $1 spent, no matter how much you spend each month.
- Receive 100 Velocity Frequent Flyer Status Credits (spend minimum of $50,000 within your card membership year).
- 4 additional cards for family members for no extra fee.
And 50,000 bonus Velocity Points!
Some ways to use 50,000 Velocity Points
- Business class on Virgin Australia Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Bali for 49,500 Velocity Points one-way.
Some Eligibility requirements include:
- Minimum spend criteria – spend $3,000 on your new Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Annual income of $65,000
- Over 18 years
- Annual Fee $375 p.a.
Bonus offer from Points Advisor
In addition to this offer Points Advisor will give you 1 years Free Membership to our exclusive DFY (done for you) points redemption service (Valued at $275). Our team of experts will help you earn rewards points faster and maximise your points value by using them wisely on first and business class flights.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer. Contact Points Advisor for professional advice.