American Express Platinum Business Card is worth your consideration at the moment. Apply online by 11th March 2020 and if you are approved and spend $5,000 in the first 3 months you will receive 150,000 bonus Membership Rewards points. New American Express Card Members only.
Some Key Benefits include:
- Earn up to 2.25 points per $1 spent
- Access 1,200+ Airport Lounges in 130 countries
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Add up to 99 employee cards at no additional cost.
- With no expiry you can accumulate points to redeem on shopping, flights and gift cards
- You can transfer your points to 10 leading Airline partners, including Qantas Frequent Flyer.
- Complimentary Accor Plus membership valued at $395 p.a
- Privileges at FINE HOTELS & RESORTS- 4pm check out, daily breakfast and room upgrades when available. There are over 1,000 5 star properties worldwide.
- Platinum Concierge can arrange travel and dining experiences.
- Complementary Travel Insurance for domestic and international travel – plus your partner and dependent children up to the age of 24. Plus, all supplementary card members.
Some ways to use 150,000 Membership Rewards points
- Business Class on Singapore Airlines Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Singapore for 130,000 American Express Membership Rewards points one way.
Some Eligibility requirements include:
- Over 18 years
- Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Good credit history with no payment defaults
- Annual Business revenue of $75,000 or more
- Your business much have a valid ABN registered for GST
- Annual Fee $1,750
Bonus Offer from Points Advisor
In addition to this offer Points Advisor will give you 1 years Free Membership to our exclusive DFY (done for you) points redemption service (Valued at $275). Our team of experts will help you earn rewards points faster and maximise your points value by using them wisely on first and business class flights.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer, you must apply by 11th March 2020. Contact Points Advisor for professional advice.