To Maintain Platinum membership it’s important to know how to earn Status Credits that will contribute to maintaining your status or upgrading your status to Platinum membership.
Here are 4 Ways to earn more points:
1. Fly on an eligible fare with Virgin Australia or its airline partners.
2. Combine family members Velocity Points and Status Credits into a single Velocity account.
3. Scan your flybuys card when you shop at Coles, Coles Online, Liquorland and First Choice Liquor Market to earn 1 Status Credit for every $100 spent (up to 10 per month).
4. Earn with Velocity Frequent Flyer Points earning credit cards.
Some of the benefits of Platinum Membership
• 100% Points bonus, on top of the base Points, earned, when traveling with Virgin Australia
• Access for yourself and 3 guests, plus up to 3 children aged between 2-17 to Domestic and international Lounge access.
• 4 Complimentary upgrades to Business Class for eligible domestic flights
• Seating Preferences, advanced seat selection and Preferential seating.
• Companion Gold Membership and Platinum Membership
• Complimentary Baggage Allowance
• Complimentary Platinum Partner membership with IHG®Rewards Club or Diamond Partner membership with Hilton HHonorsTM.
• Complimentary Europcar Privilege Elite Membership or Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Presidents Circle®.
• Travel benefits with our International airline partners
• Family can benefit from Platinum memberhip too
• Member-only promotions
For more details about Velocity Platinum Membership benefits, you can check here.